A professionally-designed logo can set you apart from your competition and give your business its own unique identity. A Computer Guy can produce a striking company logo or re-design an old logo that you will be proud to display to your current and future customers.
Logo Design Services Include
New logos for businesses and start-ups
A modification to your existing business logo
A customization of your existing logo
Customised logos for particular business needs (products, events, signage, brochures and more) designed to complement existing business logos.
Search Engine Optimised websites
That helps you get the most out of your website online
Website integration with social media
A Computer Guy has a basic pricing structure for logo creation and modification work. The basic structure is designed to cater for 3 concept logos to be produced and then 3 modifications / updates once a concept logo is selected.
Standard logo design fee (3 logo concepts, 3 updates) – $297.00
Additional updates, modifications or concepts will cost an additional surcharge to the standard logo design fee.
All prices on this page are inclusive of GST and are applicable to clients within A Computer Guy’s standard coverage area.
Last updated 10th August 2015
A Computer Guy Logo Design
A logo can make your business memorable and unique. In order for A Computer Guy to design an awesome logo for you, we first need to learn as much as possible about your business, target audience, vision and anything else that might be related.
Here are the questions you want to get answers for:
- What is the purpose of the logo, and where will it be presented/used?
- What exactly is the product/service that this business is providing?
- What is the company’s history?
- What is the deadline for the logo to be ready?
- Who’s the target audience?
- Who are your competitors?
- Are there any restrictions (e.g. PG-16 or NSFW)?
- How many revisions/concepts would the client want to see before they approve the logo – one? three? more?*
- What formats are required? Print or digital? Note sizes and file formats too.
We have a formal process that we use to guide you through your logo design or update experience with us. This process can change depending on your business requirements and how many additional updates or modifications that you wish to make.